Class XI Arts
English, MIL, Environmental Education
Elective and 4th Subjects
- Education, History, Political Science, Computer Application, Sociology
- Political Science, Economic, History, Computer Application, Sociology
- Political Science, Economic, 2nd Language, Computer Application, Sociology
- Catechism / value Education is Compulsory for all.
- Applications are processed in the order of merit.
- Selected Candidates application nos. with the names shall be posted on the notices board.
- Seat to be claimed within 24 hours of the name appearing on the notices board.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR CLASS XI
- Application for admission in prescribed form will be accepted immediately after announcement of the Class X (SSLC) Result of the Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE)
- Each Application form must be accompanied by:
- A copy of the mark sheet of the last examination passed
- A recent passport size photograph of student.
- A copy of the admit card.
- When a student is admitted then the Admission Form must be accompanied by: Original Transfer Certificate from School last attended and A copy of:
- A testimonial of character from the principal of the school last attended.
- A recent passport size photograph in proper school uniform.
- A mark sheet of SSLC/CBSE/ICSE…Examination.
- The SSLC/CBSE/ICSE…Admit Card.
- Baptism Certificate (for Catholic).
- The Birth Certificate.
- The Schedule Caste/Tribe Certificate.
- The Passed Certificate and
- All the original Certificates for Verification.
- The original Migration Certificate is to be Submitted by those students coming from outside Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE0 within 30 days of admission.
- When admission is granted, the prescribed fees must be paid and the admission form must be deposited at the school office within 5 days.
- Application/admission form should be submitted in full with documents required as mentioned above.
- Filled in Application/Admission form once submitted will not be returned.
- The Higher Secondary or’ +2’ courses are as prescribed by the MBOSE and is of two year’s duration.
ATTENDANCE: Regular Attendance is Compulsory.
Reason for any absence should be informed to the Principal in writing by parents/ guardians. A students having less than 80 % attendance is liable to be debarred from the Examination.